Saturday, April 26, 2008

Unbelieveable? Believe it.

Guess wat...during my past one week teaching in chung kwok....
i heard lots of words from the students
which i never heard it from others since i was young...

When i enter standard one, a students shouted..."wah , lau si so leng chai one"
haha...den not enuf,,,,
a girl approach me and said..." cikgu lee, they all jus now say u leng chai"
Aiyo....damn happy la...
no one say tis to me b4 a...

then i enter standard six....the students there call me SI KACAK
wakaka.... Cikgu mengapa kamu begitu kacak???
wat can i do at tat moment...of cos scold them o...
SEKARANG WAKTU BELAJAR SILA TUTUP MULUT DAN BUAT KERJA AWAK!!

as i walked along the corridor to standard five,
i heard some students said, "wah, so yeng one tis teacher!!"
then i pretend din see them,,,,

I entered standard 2 for one day only and the next day they seem to be very close to me,,,
smilling and came to my side to wish me " LAU SI WU AN"
satisfaction....

HAppiest moment in my life!!
u all shud ask urself,,,, as a fren of mine,, have u all say that to me??
hmmm...never...
a simple praise will give others happiness
although i agree i hav more inner beauty than my physical appearance ,
but this kind of praising really make me feel more confident...

Kids will never lie,,, WHAT TO SAY standard six students...
so u all must think once again ..have u all miss something previously??
hehe...

Before i left the school , the students ask for my msn...and they really added me..
many of them so more,,,,
really enjoy my day with them...
Perhaps i shud back to my childhood life...

HC

No comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.