Sunday, March 14, 2010

i am back too

hey guys....
it has been a long long long time i din log in into tis webpage le...
i pray hard tat our frenship will never sank forever...
everyone is leaving and getting further from each other le...
although i am the one who seldom go outing wif u all and d anti social member in 38 but at this moment i really hope we can meet more often..
the heat of the true frenship is getting more obvious le la...
i will b having holiday from 1st of may till july o...
so why not plan someething during these 2 months....
this time without yj..
dun let her join this time...
let her see how happy we are in malaysia..wuahahaha

hc

5 comments:

wei loon said...

haha... really long time din see u all on this web leh.. guess some of u might forget the password liao tim..

good said hc!! friendship here will never sank!!

and so glad that out anti-social hc(~opps) finally date us out!!! why not let him be the organiser this time?? hahaha

yj: no need to worry.. we will play for your part!!

奕君 said...

yerrrr.......Stupid Lee How Cheh..u r so bad!!!!!!! I like d old u more..the "anti-social" u..haha..jk jk..perhaps I envy that u all can meet up so often o>.<

ANyway, I am so glad to c all of u getting closer and closer..I believe our friendship will sparkle like the most beautiful fireworks soon in the future=)

YEt, please let me to be the sparks to lighten up d fireworks ya..

I WILL BE BACK DE!!! I PROMISE=)))

howcheh said...

liew yi juin u dun dream la....
after u cum back we wont fren u liao...by tat time d six of us sure very close le...left u alone in d corner crying...hahahah bluekk

wl said...

like that means HC will be the organizer!!!

work it out and tell us o!!

奕君 said...

wah, lee how cheh..Is u dreaming la..I've been so loyal and sincere to 38 be4..u tot distance can break us apart mer..Even now u TRY very very hard..my "gan qing" with everyone of them still deeper and closer lo..Blek..I still win..Haha


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.