Saturday, March 6, 2010

Yi Juin

Hey..after all this while..Only Wei Loon keep viewing this blog and update those birthday wishes..but the rest of us..taking his hard works for granted!!

So I decided to spark up our friendship again by posting things o..Plz PLZ...feel free to update urself..

SO now is 6th Of March..14 more days I'll be leaving this lovely country and left behind all my beloved friends...Today, I cried for d video that recorded all our sweet memories..I realised evryone of us has changed..all become more "presentable"..Haha..perhaps 2 years of form six is kinda destructive..stressed us out all d while..

Hmm..I dunno what to say to you guys be4 I leave..U know..I am not good in saying Goodbyes..I am better in saying "hi"..as wei loon said..I never missed any outing or gathering since we graduated from high school..But now..I am the one who is going to be ABSENT for a long time..>.< I am sorry..really wanted to stay and share those happy moments with u all in the coming years..But I have to leave..to explore the other side of the world.. So that I can discover myself more..to c to what extent I can survive..

My future is full of uncertainties..But one thing I am very certain about..is Our FRIENDSHIP..that I believe NO MATTER HOW LONG THE TIME IS, HOW FAR WE ARE APART..we will still be BEST FREN..I will always remember all of u..

Wei Loon: the philosophical man, the most mature one and shine with leadership among us..My most respectful 38 president

Siao Huoy: The most amazing "walking calculator" in the world..tough, efficient made you such an attractive woman..you charisma is incomparable..you r d most special girl I ever met=) I know now is a hard time for you..But I believe u can make it!! I will always love=)

Ching Foong: The sweetest girl that has the sweetest smile I ever met. Your smile is more precious than anything on earth, so please keep it..Never let it dissapear ok=)I know things are not going smooth these days..but always believe there is someone will always be there you.I am willing to be the one=) although not "physically"..u know what I mean^^

Kok Loon: The handsome one=) As always, u are still the most handsome one in our group! U used to let us worry alot..PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR HEALTH!!!Although I cant always supervise u like last time..Dun let u eat sweets..But I know u can handle things very well! I'll always miss u..=)

Kah Fai: Seems like u r d only one I lost contact with..I mean spiritually=) anyway..I am still looking forward to know u more..I will still have the chance right?=) I am coming bac, still!!

Lastly, How Cheh: I dunno what to say except saying "Thank You", and "sorry"..I think our friendship is the most precious thing that I get in form six..The one that who always know how to make me smile, who make me want to share every single thing in life with, who understand me more than I do..Because of you, I had a great life!! I dunno how to return ur favor..
but If I have d chance, please let me make u happy as u did..=) I will miss u definitely!! Thanks for making my life sparkling with happiness..U r d greatest person I ever met=)

I do not know when u all gonna c this..But I really hope..one day..soon in d future..we can still do something crazy together..

To my best frenz...I love you all...Thanks for being in my life..I treasure it!!!& please DO NOT FORGET ME!!!

1 comment:

weiloon said...

love u too~~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.