Monday, July 21, 2008

heart broken...

have u c someone tat u care dissapear in front of ur eys??
a person that u see everyday...a person that u spent from monday to sunday with..
juz getting further and further from u?
at tat moment...wat's left juz solely heart broken...

I knew this day will come from long time ago....
But i juz din expect that I will feel so sad bout that...
I tot I can take it easy...I tot I can farewell by smiling...

ANyway...At that moment..I juz cant do that...cant even give him a smile...but let him worry bout me...Tears keep falling..I hate to cry...but it's juz uncontrollable...

I felt regret...regret dint giving him a smile...ask him not to worry...regret for not appreciating time with him...regret not getting good result..so that i can go along wif him...

But it's funny, isn't it...human will never appreciate things that we have..until d day u lose it...
Human will never realise how important someone is...till d day the person left...

So frenz, do appreciate what u have! Not until u lose it...

yijuin~

No comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.