Sunday, March 16, 2008

Memories !!!

after reading the thing that wei loon posted ... it made me think bout alot of things that happen in this on n a half year ...

seriously ... my only intention to enter st.john is to study but i was really really to know a bunch of very very good frens .. which r u guys ... u know who u r ... hahaha ... i can still remember the first time i step into the class ... i'm wif weiloon then i saw the class ... i was like OMG ... wat's wrong wif this class ... so so quiet ... hahahah ....

then later on we get to know each other ... and we have a very very great bond between us ...
i found out yj is not as quiet as she look ... n sh is quite talkative ... and also hc n kf are actually very funny ... n cf .. no need to say la .. know her for so long d ... n one more ... wei loon ... dunno y he's so scared of me at first ... hahahah ... i look cute wert ... hahahaha ... =P

then i've been thru lotsa troubles .. but luckily all of u support me .... especially in my studies ...
i always know that im not very good in studies .. but luckily all u guys willing to spend time teachin me espeacially maths ... hahahah .. which i really sucked ... hahahaha
thanks everyone ...

n now the form6 journey ends here ... im not really satisfied wif my result ... but only for my chem la ... others still ok ok ... hahaha ... i take wat wei loon said ... never give up ... never forget u all ..
take care ... hahaha ... btw ... why is this blog so quiet ar ... no one bloggin meh ... blog la wei ..
support sikit !!! hahaha ... bye .. good nite




No comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.