Tuesday, February 26, 2008

MACAM-MACAM

Today is 26th of February 2008...
Guess what....J
ust another few more days our baby mushroom girl will be celebrating her 5th birthday..
So every1,have u all think what wishes that you are going to say to this birthday girl on that day?...
Think of it...
Everyone should think of a different wishes....
Remember, cannot be the same!!!...
A no for " happy birthday" because this will be my wish...
if u think this earlier on, then change your mind and think again..
.
Today YJ and i went to pavillion to pay a visit at KL...
Looking at the environment and his collegues, no doubt he is having a great time there..
He is Still a shameless person who always say himself handsome...
And he still has a big and wide mouth...
Being a person who has high self confident and self esteem, at last he has to surrender to both of us( YJ & HC)we teased him and giv him some face to look at until he feelsorry for himself...

In my school , all sorts of things is happening....
The four teacher from st john are having their own problems and enconuters to cope with..
having myself to teach the standard two maths,standard 3 and 4 bahasa malaysia is a great challenge...
Everyday i have to face a class of students who hate Bahasa Malaysia
and a group of students who likes to go againts the teacher ..
Sometimes as is i am talking and teaching myself in the class..
Just give myself some times and i believe i will handle these all properly...
Having have to hear complaints from siao huoy and yi juin ,
proven that teaching is a challenge that is hard to be taken...
But once we manage to handle it, nothing is beyond our reach....!!!!!

Today quite happy o...
cos somemone got give me a small praise o.
I am described as a person who has himself lock with lots of locks...
nothing and nobody can change my decision and unlock me..
But at last i am told that i have unlock some of my locks myself...more optimisic...
Haha..

how cheh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... good attitude oh!!
be positive ler...
never give up!!
u all can handle it well de...
:-)

Anonymous said...

hmm..so sweet oOo tis how how(soft)...STILL REMEMBER MY UGLY OLD NICKNAME(LOUD)..no longer mushroom d ler..n BABY not for me..hoho..for ur baby darling SOOK YEEN..haha..how's she btw?


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.