Sunday, January 27, 2008

b3InG a 38 M3mber

38 is established in 2006 ( the dog year in lunar calender).
Being part of it ,
there were lots of "fong fong yu yu"...

OF COS misunderstanding,
quarrel,gossips,
unhappiness and lots more...

BUT for sure tis doesnt weeken the bond btw us....
i beliveve tis indeed strengthen our relation and
understand each other more than anyone else...

Happiness is undeniable things tat i experience and gain from 38....
thanks to the members of "sam pat" .i enjoy my life in my upper forms...
thanks to the members of 38 who are so understanding,
caring,
tolerate
and OF COS
myself who often creates problem for u all...
i believe my existance had make 38 more colourful and meaningful...
haha praising myself tim...
pai seh pai seh

how how

No comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.