Tuesday, January 29, 2008

going to be chinese new year~

as ur information, i'll be off from 6 February till 12 Feb.(chor 6) ...
so are we going out together again?
really wanted to have a reunion ler..haha..unlike last time..lack wei loon in d process...
hopefully tis year we can have more memories together la..so everyone plz tell when u'll be free around those days la..kah fai mention earlier as i can c..
i think i'll be back from hometown around chor 3..so i'll be AVAILABLE d days onwards..haha

nowadays my school keep on putting those chinese new year songs ler..really have tat kind of environment..but work load also expanding..haha..

bout the post yesterday..i finally find out some ways to comfort myself d..and i DECIDE not to give up my principles..I WILL NEVER GIVE UP MY STUDENTS...
haha..feel happy and proud of my own thought...
at least i have to do something for them..be4 i leave at April..
u guys..let c how i create miracles..haha~
(i kinda sot sot d)

so..hope u all have a nice day ya^^

always believe
OBSTACLES AND DIFFICULTIES IN OUR LIFE ARE OUR SHORTEST PATH TO ACIEVE SUCCESS...juz like d fast track on d road...

Let's keep 80 km/j always..haha..mr. problems, welcome to yijuin's world...and not forget 38 world's~

GAMBATEH, GAMBATEH, GAMBATEH!!!!


but now..let me take a rest first..Zzzzz...(^o^")

yijuin-the best b.m teacher in d world(haha..this is my aim la)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good attitude!!
michale jordan also din give up ma...
tiger woods too..
and... yi juin also not give up!!!
good!!
haha


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.