Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ching Foong's here!!!!

VYVY HAPPY..thnks2wl4creating ths blog,didnt xpect it!!!hehe..vy touched leh..HAHAHAHA...i oso blurblur lk yj not really knw hpow2use d blog..i ask4wl and hc help whn thy on9...hahaha..i telling my stories oo..dun get bored wor...hehe

Wah!! i been through the training sessions 4 almst 2 week...so boring! learn abt those stupid sales technic which i dun knw how2apply...bt kf say is fun wor.....

d job is terrible loh!!!!! on d callfloor so noisy....all d ppl thr keep making callls 2 get sales...last thursday was my first day of calling...no 1 wan2listen2me....HERH!!!!!no sales ah!!!d matter was getting worse d nxt day!!!i got scolded loh whn ask 1 malai2buy d insurance...HERH!!!!
feel so dwn loh..untill my face so sour...NO SMILE at all...untill my senior come2approach me and ask me2smile...evn my fren oso ask me to smile..NO MOOD ah...kena marah,how2smile..

yor!so sad ooo..othr ppl in my campaign got sales ooo...i mean those new comers..some of thm so lucky get a vy helpful senior hlp thm 2 get sales....
NONONO,y i cant read chinese???y????so regret ooo dint learn how2read chinee.those ppl can alot of chinese speakn custmr loh....sobsob.GUYS,u mst be vy glad2master chinese whn u hear these.those topsales set target on chinese customers oo...GUESS WAT!thy earn alot leh...arndRM 2000 comissen loh...

me and kf in d diff campaign loh....i wrkn4HSBC..kf 4 Ambank..sobsob...i no fren edi loh..hav2wrk in kl sentral...cos hsbc will be moving thr...evn ps and kf oso wrk in wisma selangor...so cham fr 2moro onwrds hav2tk trn and bus2wrk...cant hav lunch wit kf edi..sobsob.SURE VY LONELY LOH

HAIH...WAT2DO GO OUT2WRK IS LK THT 1 LOH...HOR????I COMFORTING MYSLF LAH...

hope tht v will alwys keep in touch...

BIG SHIP
SMALL SHIP
FRIENDSHIP IS TTHE BEST

CF***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha
working is not easy oh...
nvm, we all will support u geh!
gambatei!
later got salary sure will b happy!
hehe
i like the ship
"friendship"
jia you oh!

奕君 said...

wah..so cham a..cf dun cry la..dun cry..heh..ya lo..working memang is like tat..every job also not easy a..like..me teaching..my god also shout till..wanna faint..siao huoy even get sick lately..
but..i know y u so sad la..coz no fren around isit? i mean good fren~ can understand that y u feel lonely..so u r going to work in kl central?we can go find u and have lunch together a..^^dun give up o..gambateh..btw..u can speak chinese well also isn't it?
in ur life, won be everything also go smooth one..^^now let u feel what's difficut and hard..means that u're struggling to grow no matter u willimg anot^^
juz like butterfly^^...(remember our biology rite)...haha..after undergoing those suffering life cycle..finally become an amazingly beautiful insect...d more u suffer, d nearer u r to d door of success...^^
i hope we all will meet there..GAMBATEH, MY DEAR!!!
TELL ME UR WORKING PLACE LA..WE MIGHT FIND U THERE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.